Portable Hydrogen Water Bottle
Did you know that just 1.5L of hydrogen-rich water is equal to eating 516 apples, 38 carrots, 37 pumpkins, 765 bananas, and 45 cabbages? 😱
Benefits of drinking Hydrogen-rich water👇🏼👇🏼
✅ Proven to raise body energy levels!
✅ Prevent disease, sickness, & inflammation!
✅ Commonly used as a remedy for anxiety!
Hydrogen water bottle produces and maintains hydrogen concentration and does not change the pH of the water. Our high-quality membranes are synthetic polymers – Proton exchange membrane(PEMs) technology that are designed to only transfer protons across the membrane and conduct electricity providing outstanding performance qualities of between 1.1 till 1.3ppm of pure hydrogen infused water. We ensure the hydrogen water that generated by bottle is free from chlorine compound, oxygen and ozone, making completely safe to drink, bringing you the maximum benefits of hydrogen water.
- Easy to maintain with self-cleaning function, green light twinkling while process.
- 7.5~8.5 Neutral pH 1100~1300 ppb molecular hydrogen creation.
- Hydrogen purity reached 99.99% SPE(Solid Polymer Electrolyte)/PEM(Proton Exchange Membrane) technology with the highest quality Titanium Electrode Membrane from Dupont USA.
- Oxygen, chlorine and ozone are separated out, discharged from the bottom waste gas vent device.
- 380ml BPA free food grade Eastman Tritan material used for infant milk bottle and food grade PP environmental protection material cup cover.
- One touch operation, smart and easy to use.
- Quickly produces hydrogen rich water within 3 minutes and can be drunk directly from bottle.
- Sleek design, easy to grip, lock cover and carrying strap, which is very convenient to use.
- Convenient design for bottled water, good for home and outdoor health care.
- Well-sealed for no water leakage.
- Water blue light twinkling while electrolytic process.
- Honor to get MHLW (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare) safety inspection approval.
- High concentration of hydrogen approved by JHPA (Japan Hydrogen Water Promotion Association)